Saturday 4 September 1920
It was Saturday, under the sign of Virgo. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Fante-Anne, directed by Rasmus Breistein, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1920
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 September 1920!
Which were the important events of 4 September 1920 ?
- Clemar Bucci: Argentinian race car driver (d. 2011).
- Craig Claiborne: American journalist author and critic (d. 2000).
- Gabriel Domenech: Reynés Journalist.
- Michel Gense: Amiens Military man.
- Last day of Julian civil calendar (in parts of Bulgaria).
- ''El Tercio de Extranjeros'', the quotRegiment of Foreignersquot (modern-day Spanish Legion) - which was formed by the Royal decree of King Alfonso XIII on January 28, 1920 - is inaugurated in Spain.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1920 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Pretty Kitty Kelly - Charles Harrison
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in September 1920?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 4 September 1920 and get them!