Saturday 4 September 1920
It was Saturday, under the sign of Virgo. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Gabriel Domenech and Michel Gense.
Fante-Anne, directed by Rasmus Breistein, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1920
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1920.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 September 1920!
Which were the important events of 4 September 1920 ?
- Gabriel Domenech: Reynés Journalist.
- Michel Gense: Amiens Military man.
- Clemar Bucci: Argentinian race car driver (d. 2011).
- Craig Claiborne: American journalist author and critic (d. 2000).
- Last day of Julian civil calendar (in parts of Bulgaria).
- ''El Tercio de Extranjeros'', the quotRegiment of Foreignersquot (modern-day Spanish Legion) - which was formed by the Royal decree of King Alfonso XIII on January 28, 1920 - is inaugurated in Spain.
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1920 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Pretty Kitty Kelly - Charles Harrison
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?