Saturday 4 September 1920
It was Saturday, under the sign of Virgo. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Gabriel Domenech and Michel Gense.
Fante-Anne, directed by Rasmus Breistein, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1920
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 September 1920!
Which were the important events of 4 September 1920 ?
- Gabriel Domenech: Reynés Journalist.
- Michel Gense: Amiens Military man.
- Clemar Bucci: Argentinian race car driver (d. 2011).
- Craig Claiborne: American journalist author and critic (d. 2000).
- Last day of Julian civil calendar (in parts of Bulgaria).
- ''El Tercio de Extranjeros'', the quotRegiment of Foreignersquot (modern-day Spanish Legion) - which was formed by the Royal decree of King Alfonso XIII on January 28, 1920 - is inaugurated in Spain.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 4 September 1920
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1920 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Pretty Kitty Kelly - Charles Harrison
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?