Thursday 4 September 1975
It was Thursday, under the sign of Virgo. The US president was Gerald Ford (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Kai Owen and Mark Ronson.
In that special week of September people in US were listening to Rhinestone Cowboy by Glen Campbell.
In UK I Can't Give You Anything (But My Love) by The Stylistics was in the top 5 hits.
The Land That Time Forgot, directed by Kevin Connor, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1975
while Ragtime by E. L. Doctorow was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Ellery Queen.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Doctor Pong or Panther.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 September 1975!
Which were the important events of 4 September 1975 ?
- Kai Owen: Welsh actor.
- Mark Ronson: Music Producer.
- Sergio Ballesteros: Spanish footballer.
- Dave Salmoni: Canadian zoologist television host and producer.
- Yoani Sánchez: Cuban philologist and blogger.
- Walter Tetley: NYC, New York -- Animation voice (Sherman-Bullwinkle Show).
- The Sinai Interim Agreement relating to the Arab-Israeli conflict is signed.
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1975 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Glen Campbell - Rhinestone Cowboy
- Hamilton, Joe Frank and Reynolds - Fallin' In Love
- K.C and the Sunshine Band - Get Down Tonight
- Janis Ian - At Seventeen
- James Taylor - How Sweet It Is (To Be Loved By You)
- Bee Gees - Jive Talkin'
- David Bowie - Fame
- The Isley Brothers - Fight The Power (Part 1)
- Barry Manilow - Could It Be Magic
- Eagles - One Of These Nights
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?