Monday 4 September 1989
It was Monday, under the sign of Virgo. The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican). In that special week of September people in US were listening to Hangin' Tough by New Kids On The Block.
In UK Ride On Time by Black Box was in the top 5 hits.
Kickboxer, directed by Mark DiSalle, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1989
while Clear And Present Danger by Tom Clancy was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1989.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 September 1989!
Which were the important events of 4 September 1989 ?
- Georges Simenon: Belgian-French novelist, whose prolific output included more than 400 novels, 84 detective novels, 100 psychological novels, and numerous articles, short stories and novellas.
- Beth Daniel wins LPGA Rail Charity Golf Classic
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1989 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- New Kids On The Block - Hangin' Tough
- Paula Abdul - Cold Hearted
- Gloria Estefan - Don't Wanna Lose You
- Warrant - Heaven
- Richard Marx - Right Here Waiting
- Surface - Shower Me With Your Love
- Milli Vanilli - Girl I'm Gonna Miss You
- The Jeff Healey Band - Angel Eyes
- Cher - If I Could Turn Back Time
- Skid Row - 18 And Life
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?