Tuesday 4 September 1990
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Virgo. The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Stefania Fernandez and Peter Wagner.
In that special week of September people in US were listening to Blaze Of Glory by Jon Bon Jovi.
In UK The Joker by The Steve Miller Band was in the top 5 hits.
The Witches, directed by Nicolas Roeg, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1990
while Memories Of Midnight by Sidney Sheldon was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Jiskefet.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Double Dungeons or Double Dragon II.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 September 1990!
Which were the important events of 4 September 1990 ?
- Stefania Fernandez: Venezuelan beauty queen and Miss Universe 2009.
- Peter Wagner: American noted family, the son of Kristina Malandro and Jack Wagner who play Frisco and Felicia Jones on "General Hospital," The boy was delivered be C-section after 22 hours of labor.
- Danny Worsnop: Metal Singer.
- Donquez Woods: Rapper.
- Azim Rizk: TV Actor.
- James Bay: Rock Singer
- Stefanía Fernández: Venezuelan model Miss Universe 2009
- Jonny Lomax: English Rugby League player
- Jerry Lewis' 25th Muscular Dystrophy telethon raises $44,172,186.
- Geoffrey Palmer resigns as Prime Minister of New Zealand and is replaced by Mike Moore.
- September 4–6 ndash Premier of North Korea Yon Hyong-muk meets with President of South Korea Roh Tae-woo, the highest level contact between leaders of the two Koreas since 1945.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 4 September 1990
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1990 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Jon Bon Jovi - Blaze Of Glory
- Wilson Phillips - Release Me
- Bell Biv DeVoe - Do Me!
- Poison - Unskinny Bop
- Sweet Sensation - If Wishes Came True
- Have You Seen Her - M.C. Hammer
- New Kids On The Block - Tonight
- Nelson - (Can't Live Without Your) Love And Affection
- Faith No More - Epic
- Janet Jackson - Come Back To Me
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?