Thursday 4 September 2008
It was Thursday, under the sign of Virgo. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
In that special week of September people in US were listening to Whatever You Like by T.I..
Slumdog Millionaire, directed by Danny Boyle, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2008
while Breaking Dawn by Stephenie Meyer was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Body in Numbers.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Bigfoot: Collision Course or Buzz!: Quiz TV.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 2008.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 September 2008!
Which were the important events of 4 September 2008 ?
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 04 September
- Former United States political lobbyist Jack Abramoff is sentenced to four years in prison for his role in the Jack Abramoff scandals. (CBS)
- The death toll from flooding in Haiti caused by Tropical Storm Hanna rises to 61. (CNN)
- The Government of Thailand agrees to hold a referendum to resolve the 2008 Thai political crisis. (AP via Google News)
- Tata Motors suspends work at its Tata Nano plant at Singur, West Bengal, due to continued agitations from the Trinamul Congress. (''The Hindu'')
- Physicists at the Fermi National Accelerator Laboratory report the discovery of the , a ampquotdoubly-strangeampquot baryon containing two strange quarks and a bottom quark. (Science Daily)
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 2008 ?
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?