Tuesday 5 April 1932
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Grand Hotel, directed by Edmund Goulding, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1932
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1932.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 5 April 1932!
Which were the important events of 5 April 1932 ?
- Saint Geeraard
- The last day of the tax year in the United Kingdom.
- Blessed Kreszentia Hoess
- Saint Vincent Ferrer
- Arbor Day in South Korea
- Qingming Festival in the Chinese calendar
- Mauritius: Ougadi.
- Saint Irena (d. 304)
- Billy Bland: American singer and songwriter.
- Phar Lap: Australian Racehorse (Born 1926).
- Dutch textile strike broken by trade unions.
- Alcohol prohibition in Finland ends. Alcohol sales begin in Alko liquor stores.
- Dominion of Newfoundland: 10,000 rioters seize the Colonial Building leading to the end of self-government.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?