Friday 5 April 1935
It was Friday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Strauss' Great Waltz, directed by Alfred Hitchcock, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1935
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 5 April 1935!
Which were the important events of 5 April 1935 ?
- Saint Geeraard
- The last day of the tax year in the United Kingdom.
- Blessed Kreszentia Hoess
- Saint Vincent Ferrer
- Arbor Day in South Korea
- Qingming Festival in the Chinese calendar
- Mauritius: Ougadi.
- Saint Irena (d. 304)
- H Hoover: American sci-fi author, novelist for children.
- Michel Mourlet: French writer, journalist, film theorist and teacher.
- Peter Grant: British rock manager, actor (Led Zeppelin,Bad Company) (b.
- Donald Lynden-Bell: English astrophysicist and astronomer.
- Emil Mlynarski: Composer, dies at 64.
- Croatian Farmers Party wins Yugoslavian election.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?