Friday 5 April 1946
It was Friday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
Dragonwyck, directed by Joseph L. Mankiewicz, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1946
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1946.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 5 April 1946!
Which were the important events of 5 April 1946 ?
- Saint Geeraard
- The last day of the tax year in the United Kingdom.
- Blessed Kreszentia Hoess
- Saint Vincent Ferrer
- Arbor Day in South Korea
- Qingming Festival in the Chinese calendar
- Mauritius: Ougadi.
- Saint Irena (d. 304)
- Russell Davies: Welsh journalist and radio host.
- Björn Granath: Swedish actor.
- Robert E: McKee; CEO/managing director (Conoco-United Kingdom).
- Antero Kekkonen: Finnish television personality, politician, and M.P.
- Bjorn Granath: Swedish actor.
- Mary Abbamonte: American astrologer, a member of ISAR in Stamford, CT. Mary Francis is left-handed and has Mercury Ret.
- Alvar Green: British finance accountant and CEO of Autodesk, a CAD software producer. Green has a BBA in Finance.
- Jane Asher: British actress, cook, writer and businesswoman. Asher made her acting debut at the age of five in "Mandy" and won acclaim in the movie "The Greengage Summer" in 1961. She has appeared in "Alfie" in 1966, "Brideshead Revisited" in 1981 and the television drama "Closing Numbers." Asher joined the National Theatre in 1976. After publishing a string of cookbooks, Asher branched into a novel, "The Longing," published in October 1996.
- Jennifer Penney: Ballerina
- Larry Frederick Wendt: Composer
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?