Friday 5 April 1963
It was Friday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was John F. Kennedy (Democratic). In that special week of April people in US were listening to He's So Fine by The Chiffons.
In UK Summer Holiday by Cliff Richard was in the top 5 hits.
Bye Bye Birdie, directed by George Sidney, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1963
while Raise High The Roof Beam, Carpenters by J.D was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1963.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 5 April 1963!
Which were the important events of 5 April 1963 ?
- Saint Geeraard
- The last day of the tax year in the United Kingdom.
- Blessed Kreszentia Hoess
- Saint Vincent Ferrer
- Arbor Day in South Korea
- Qingming Festival in the Chinese calendar
- Mauritius: Ougadi.
- Saint Irena (d. 304)
- Marco Dominiri: Italian homicide victim, kidnapped by unknown persons 4/26/1970.
- Julius Harrison: Composer, dies at 78.
- Beatles receive their 1st silver disc (Please Please Me)
- Susuga Malietoa Tanumafili II becomes chief of Western Samoa.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1963 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- The Chiffons - He's So Fine
- Ruby and the Romantics - Our Day Will Come
- Skeeter Davis - The End Of The World
- The Orlons - South Street
- Andy Williams - Can't Get Used To Losing You
- Jackie Wilson - Baby Workout
- Roy Orbison - In Dreams
- Bobby Darin - You're The Reason I'm Living
- The Cascades - Rhythm Of The Rain
- Paul & Paula - Young Lovers
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?