Monday 5 April 2010
It was Monday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Barack Obama (Democratic).
In that special week of April people in US were listening to Rude Boy by Rihanna.
Clash of the Titans, directed by Louis Leterrier, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2010
while The Last Song by Nicholas Sparks was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Immersion.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Akatsuki no Amaneka to Aoi Kyojin or Deadliest Warrior: The Game.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 5 April 2010!
Which were the important events of 5 April 2010 ?
- Saint Geeraard
- The last day of the tax year in the United Kingdom.
- Blessed Kreszentia Hoess
- Saint Vincent Ferrer
- Arbor Day in South Korea
- Qingming Festival in the Chinese calendar
- Mauritius: Ougadi.
- Saint Irena (d. 304)
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 05 April
- An explosion in the Upper Big Branch Mine-South coal mine in Raleigh County, West Virginia, USA kills 29 workers.
- A series of coordinated bombings at the U.S. consulate in Peshawar and at a ruling party rally in the Pakistani North-West Frontier Province kills fifty people and injures one hundred. (Reuters)
- The United States Supreme Court declines to take up a case by residents of Bikini Atoll and Enewetak in the Marshall Islands, who are seeking compensation for U.S. nuclear tests conducted on the islands. (''Christian Science Monitor'')
- Wikileaks releases a video from 2007 showing the killing of civilians, including two Reuters news staff, by the U.S. military in Baghdad, Iraq. (BBC News)
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention is currently attempting to gauge the risk of the recently-discovered XMRV virus, linked to rare forms of prostate cancer and chronic fatigue syndrome, to the blood donation supply. (The Wall Street Journal)
- Iran invites 60 countries to a two-day nuclear disarmament conference in Tehran on April 17ndash18, entitled ampquotNuclear energy for everyone, nuclear arms for no oneampquot. China says it will attend the conference which invites ampquotthe world to disarm and prevent proliferationampquot. (Al Jazeera)
- A United Nations peacekeeper dies in Mbandaka, Équateur, Democratic Republic of Congo. (Al Jazeera)
- The Duke Blue Devils defeat the Butler Bulldogs, 61-59, to win their fourth U.S. men's college basketball title. (AP at Yahoo)
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 5 April 2010
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 2010 ?
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?