Monday 5 August 1929
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 5 August 1929!
Which were the important events of 5 August 1929 ?
- St. Memmius
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 5 saints: St. Oswald
- St. Afra and her companions
- Burkina Faso - Independence Day
- Croatia - Victory Day and National Thanksgiving Day
- Mary Strassmeyer: American journalist, cartoonist, co-creator of syndicated cartoon "Sneakers," feature writer, travel and society editor and columnist.
- Ottó Boros: Hungarian water polo player (d. 1988).
- Don Matheson: American soldier police officer and actor (d. 2014).
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?