Wednesday 5 August 1992
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Leo. The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican). In that special week of August people in US were listening to This Used To Be My Playground by Madonna.
In UK Ain't No Doubt by Jimmy Nail was in the top 5 hits.
Unforgiven, directed by Clint Eastwood, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1992
while Gerald'S Game by Stephen King was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 5 August 1992!
Which were the important events of 5 August 1992 ?
- St. Memmius
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 5 saints: St. Oswald
- St. Afra and her companions
- Burkina Faso - Independence Day
- Croatia - Victory Day and National Thanksgiving Day
Famous Birthdays:05 August
- 4 cops in Rodney King beating case indicted on civil rights charge
- Walt Disney World welcomes its 400-millionth guest.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of August 1992 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Boyz II Men - End Of The Road
- Sir Mix-A-Lot - Baby Got Back
- Madonna - This Used To Be My Playground
- TLC - Baby-Baby-Baby
- Guns N' Roses - November Rain
- Billy Ray Cyrus - Achy Breaky Heart
- Jon Secada - Just Another Day
- En Vogue - Giving Him Something He Can Feel
- Tom Cochrane - Life Is A Highway
- George Michael - Too Funky
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 5 August 1992 and get them!
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?