Monday 5 August 2002
It was Monday, under the sign of Leo. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
In that special week of August people in US were listening to Hot In Herre by Nelly.
In UK The Logical Song by Scooter was in the top 5 hits.
xXx, directed by Rob Cohen, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2002
while A Bend in the Road by Nicholas Sparks was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Madness Combat.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Elevator Action Old & New or Dragon Ball Z: Budokai.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 5 August 2002!
Which were the important events of 5 August 2002 ?
- St. Memmius
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 5 saints: St. Oswald
- St. Afra and her companions
- Burkina Faso - Independence Day
- Croatia - Victory Day and National Thanksgiving Day
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 05 August
- ''Recent celebrity deaths:'' Chick Hearn, pro-basketball announcer dies at the age of 85.
- British cases of Legionnaires' disease continue to rise, to a total of 56 diagnosed cases so far, in that country's largest outbreak for many years.
- Microsoft has announced that it is to make some concessions towards the proposed final settlement of the United States v. Microsoft case, ahead of the judge's verdict.
- The gun turret of the was raised from the sea bottom off the coast of North Carolina, where it had lain since sinking in 1862.
Which were the top hits in that special week of August 2002 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?