Monday 5 February 1923
It was Monday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
The Blue Lagoon, directed by W. Bowden, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1923
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1923.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 5 February 1923!
Which were the important events of 5 February 1923 ?
- Kashmir Day observes as public holiday in Pakistan.
- Catholicism - Feast day of Saint Agatha of Sicily, patron saint of firework makers and glass blowers.
- Saint Bertolf
- Claude Manceron: French historian, who published under the pseudonym Claude Chevalon early in his career.
- Fatmawati : Indonesian wife of Sukarno 1st First Lady of Indonesia (d. 1980).
- Claude King: American singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 2013).
- Henri Gruel: French director and specialist in sound effects, who died on 23 November 2007, aged 84, in Figanières, Var, France.
- Mass arrests of socialists and communists in Italy.
- General mine strike against wage cuts in Saar.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1923 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Romany Love - Paul Whiteman & His Orchestra
- I Wish I Could Shimmy Like My Sister Kate - Virginians
- You Can Have Him, I Don't Want Him - Van & Schenck
- Carolina in the Morning - Paul Whiteman & His Orchestra
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?