Sunday 5 February 1928
It was Sunday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
The Chaser, directed by Harry Langdon, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1928
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1928.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 5 February 1928!
Which were the important events of 5 February 1928 ?
- Kashmir Day observes as public holiday in Pakistan.
- Catholicism - Feast day of Saint Agatha of Sicily, patron saint of firework makers and glass blowers.
- Saint Bertolf
- Andrew M Greeley: Author / reverend.
- Pananayiotis Taki Vatikiotis: Middle east Scholar.
- Andrew Greeley: American ecclesiastic, a Roman Catholic priest, sociologist, educator and writer, the author of more than 30 best-selling novels, in addition to scores of other books and hundreds of articles.
- Tage Danielsson: Swedish author actor and director (d. 1985).
- P Vatikiotis: Israeli-American historian and political scientist (d. 1997).
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?