Tuesday 5 February 1935
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include John J "Jannie" Geldenhuys and Alex Harvey.
Si j'étais le patron, directed by Richard Pottier, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1935
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 5 February 1935!
Which were the important events of 5 February 1935 ?
- Kashmir Day observes as public holiday in Pakistan.
- Catholicism - Feast day of Saint Agatha of Sicily, patron saint of firework makers and glass blowers.
- Saint Bertolf
- John J "Jannie" Geldenhuys: Supreme Commander South Africa army 1980- ).
- Alex Harvey: Scottish musician, a singer, songwriter, performer and player of the guitar and banjo.
- Marcel Leclerc: French official, the head of the General Inspectorate of the National Police.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 5 February 1935
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?