Wednesday 5 February 1941
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Barrett Strong in Detroit and Rick Laird.
The Strawberry Blonde, directed by Raoul Walsh, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1941
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 5 February 1941!
Which were the important events of 5 February 1941 ?
- Kashmir Day observes as public holiday in Pakistan.
- Catholicism - Feast day of Saint Agatha of Sicily, patron saint of firework makers and glass blowers.
- Saint Bertolf
- Barrett Strong in Detroit: Michigan, USA; singer ("Money, That's What I Want").
- Rick Laird: jazz musician (Gerry Niewood and Timepiece).
- Stephen J: Cannell.
- Stephen Cannell: American writer, producer and owner of his own television production company from 1979.
- David Selby: American actor, tall and muscular, started out as one of TV's most famous vampires, Quentin, on "Dark Shadows" in the late '60s.
- Jaap Blokker: Dutch businessman (d. 2011)
- Stephen actor: producer and screenwriter (d. 2010)
- Vadim Gulyaev: Russian water polo player (d. 1998)
- Kaspar Villiger: Swiss engineer and politician 85th President of the Swiss Confederation
- Banjo Paterson: Australian poet, author of ''Walzing Matilda'' (Born 1864).
- Dutch Premier De Geer returns from Lisbon to the Netherlands
- World War II: Allied forces begin the Battle of Keren to capture Keren, Eritrea.
- Air Training Corps: The Air Training Corps was formed.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 5 February 1941
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?