Monday 5 February 1945
It was Monday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include John Whirty .
The Three Caballeros, directed by Norman Ferguson, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1945
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 5 February 1945!
Which were the important events of 5 February 1945 ?
- Kashmir Day observes as public holiday in Pakistan.
- Catholicism - Feast day of Saint Agatha of Sicily, patron saint of firework makers and glass blowers.
- Saint Bertolf
- John Whirty: American homicide prime suspect in the disappearance and murder of Sarah Pryor on 10/05/1985, c. 5:00 PM, Wayland, MA.
- US troops under General Douglas MacArthur enter Manilla, Philippines.
- British premier Winston Churchill arrives in Yalta, the Crimea.
- Big Racket becomes fastest race horse at 69.6 kph (440 yards in 20.8 seconds).
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1945 ?
Top #6 songs in the USA
- The Three Caballeros - Bing Crosby & Andrews Sisters
- Don't Fence Me In - Horace Heidt & His Orchestra
- Saturday Night (Is The Loneliest Night of the Week) - Frank Sinatra
- Bing Crosby & Andrews Sisters - Ac-Cent-Tchu-Ate The Positive
- A Little on the Lonely Side - Frankie Carle & His Orchestra
- I'm Beginning To See The Light - Duke Ellington & His Famous Orchestra
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?