Tuesday 5 February 1963
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was John F. Kennedy (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Steven Shainberg .
In that special week of February people in US were listening to Hey Paula by Paul and Paula.
In UK The Next Time / Bachelor Boy by Cliff Richard was in the top 5 hits.
The Raven, directed by Roger Corman, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1963
On TV people were watching The Dakotas.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1963.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 5 February 1963!
Which were the important events of 5 February 1963 ?
- Kashmir Day observes as public holiday in Pakistan.
- Catholicism - Feast day of Saint Agatha of Sicily, patron saint of firework makers and glass blowers.
- Saint Bertolf
- Steven Shainberg: American director producer and screenwriter.
- Soviet lunar probe failure
- Maarten Schmidt discovers enormous red shifts in quasars.
- The European Court of Justice's ruling in Van Gend en Loos v Nederlandse Administratie der Belastingen establishes the principle of direct effect, one of the most important, if not the most important, decisions in the development of European Union law.
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1963 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Paul and Paula - Hey Paula
- The Rooftop Singers - Walk Right In
- Bobby Vee - The Night Has A Thousand Eyes
- Johnny Thunder - Loop De Loop
- The Drifters - Up On The Roof
- The 4 Seasons - Walk Like A Man
- Dion - Ruby Baby
- The Miracles - You've Really Got A Hold On Me
- The Cascades - Rhythm Of The Rain
- Steve Lawrence - Go Away Little Girl
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?