Friday 5 February 1965
It was Friday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Ben Lee and James David McGovern in Teaneck.
In that special week of February people in US were listening to You've Lost That Lovin' Feelin' by The Righteous Brothers.
Red Desert, directed by Michelangelo Antonioni, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1965
while The Rector Of Justin by Louis Auchincloss was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Alle machen Musik.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 5 February 1965!
Which were the important events of 5 February 1965 ?
- Kashmir Day observes as public holiday in Pakistan.
- Catholicism - Feast day of Saint Agatha of Sicily, patron saint of firework makers and glass blowers.
- Saint Bertolf
- Ben Lee: Rangoon, Burma -- US badminton player (1992 Olympics).
- James David McGovern in Teaneck: New Jersey, USA; PGA golfer (1993 Shell Houston Open).
- Jim McGovern: American pro-golfer who has been playing professionally since 1988.
- Gheorghe Hagi: Romanian footballer.
- Tarik Benhabiles: Algerian-French tennis player and coach.
- Jeff Harding: Australian boxer
- Keith Moseley: American bass player and songwriter (The String Cheese Incident)
- Irving Bacon: Actor (Fort Ti, Petticoat Fever), dies at 71.
- Beursschouwburg opens in Brussels
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1965 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- The Righteous Brothers - You've Lost That Lovin' Feelin'
- Petula Clark - Downtown
- Shirley Ellis - The Name Game
- Gary Lewis and the Playboys - This Diamond Ring
- Joe Tex - Hold What You've Got
- The Searchers - Love Potion Number Nine
- The Kinks - All Day And All Of The Night
- The Temptations - My Girl
- Marvin Gaye - How Sweet It Is (To Be Loved By You)
- Sam Cooke - Shake
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?