Saturday 5 February 1966
It was Saturday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic). In that special week of February people in US were listening to My Love by Petula Clark.
In UK Day Tripper / We Can Work It Out by The Beatles was in the top 5 hits.
Agatha Christie's 'Ten Little Indians', directed by George Pollock, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1966
while Those Who Love by Irving Stone was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1966.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 5 February 1966!
Which were the important events of 5 February 1966 ?
- Kashmir Day observes as public holiday in Pakistan.
- Catholicism - Feast day of Saint Agatha of Sicily, patron saint of firework makers and glass blowers.
- Saint Bertolf
- Nicklas Kroon: Swedish tennis player.
- Jonathan Morgan: American porn actor and director.
- Dean Nalder: Australian footballer and politician.
- José Olazábal: Spanish golfer.
- Rok Petrovič: Slovenian skier (d. 1993).
- Apostolos Nanos: Greek archer
- Grant Harvey: Director
- Rok Petrovic: Slovenian skier (d. 1993)
- Jose Maria: Olazabal; golfer.
- BBC opens a relay radio station on Ascension Island.
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1966 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Petula Clark - My Love
- The Beach Boys - Barbara Ann
- The T-Bones - No Matter What Shape (Your Stomach's In)
- The Beatles - We Can Work It Out
- Lou Christie - Lightnin' Strikes
- Mike Douglas - The Men In My Little Girl's Life
- Gary Lewis and the Playboys - She's Just My Style
- The Vogues - Five O'Clock World
- Herman's Hermits - A Must To Avoid
- Ray Charles - Crying Time
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?