Tuesday 5 February 1974
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Richard Nixon (Republican). In that special week of February people in US were listening to Love's Theme by Love Unlimited Orchestra.
In UK You Won't Find Another Fool Like Me by The New Seekers was in the top 5 hits.
Blazing Saddles, directed by Mel Brooks, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1974
while Come Nineveh, Come Tyre by Allen Drury was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1974.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 5 February 1974!
Which were the important events of 5 February 1974 ?
- Kashmir Day observes as public holiday in Pakistan.
- Catholicism - Feast day of Saint Agatha of Sicily, patron saint of firework makers and glass blowers.
- Saint Bertolf
- Adrienne Johnson: WNBA guard (Cleveland Rockers).
- Juha Tapio: Finnish singer-songwriter and guitarist.
- Jenny Alversjö: Swedish television presenter.
- British mine strike
- Patty Hearst kidnapped
- Mats Wermelin, Sweden, scores all points in 272-0 basketball win.
- Maximum speed on German Autobahn reduced to 100 kph.
- U.S. Mariner 10 returns the first close-up photos of Venus' cloud structure.
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1974 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Love Unlimited Orchestra - Love's Theme
- Barbra Streisand - The Way We Were
- Ringo Starr - You're Sixteen
- Byron MacGregor - Americans
- Aretha Franklin - Until You Come Back To Me (That's What I'm Gonna Do)
- Olivia Newton-John - Let Me Be There
- Jim Stafford - Spiders & Snakes
- Al Wilson - Show And Tell
- Gladys Knight and the Pips - I've Got To Use My Imagination
- Kool & The Gang - Jungle Boogie
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?