Tuesday 5 January 1904
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Bullet Piercing a Soap Bubble, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1904
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1904.
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 5 January 1904!
Which were the important events of 5 January 1904 ?
- Mungday (Discordianism)
- Catholicism - Feast day of St. John Neumann.
- The eleventh day of Christmas in Western Christianity, and the Twelfth Night of Christmas in Western Christianity.
- Erica Morini: Austrian violinist (d. 1995).
- Jeane Dixon: American astrologer and psychic (d. 1997).
- Erika Morini: Austrian violinist (d. 1995).
- Jeanne Dixon: American psychic called "The Seeress of Washington" who claimed that her psychic gift was revealed to her through dreams, visions and the crystal ball.
- Karl A von Zittel German geologist/paleontologist (Libya): dies at age 64.
- Karl Alfred von Zittel: German palaeontologist (Born 1839).
- England beat Australia at the Melbourne Cricket Ground, Rhodes 7-56 and 8-68.
- -42 degrees F (-41.1 degrees C), Smethport Pennsylvania (state record).
- -34 degrees F (-36.7 degrees C), River Vale New Jersey (state record).
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1904 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- In the Village by the Sea - Byron G. Harlan
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in January 1904?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?