Wednesday 5 January 1910
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
La expiación, directed by Segundo de Chomn, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1910
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1910.
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 5 January 1910!
Which were the important events of 5 January 1910 ?
- Mungday (Discordianism)
- Catholicism - Feast day of St. John Neumann.
- The eleventh day of Christmas in Western Christianity, and the Twelfth Night of Christmas in Western Christianity.
- Hugh Brannum: American actor and singer (d. 1987).
- Jack Lovelock: New Zealand/American surgeon/athlete (Olympics-gold-1936), dies at age 39.
- Erica Morini: Vienna, Austria -- Concert violinist.
- Leon Walras: French economist (Born 1834).
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1910 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- It's Hard to Kiss (When the Last Kiss Means Good-Bye) - Walter Van Brunt
- It's Hard to Kiss Your Sweetheart When the Last Kiss Means Good-Bye - Arthur Clough
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in January 1910?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?