Thursday 5 January 1922
It was Thursday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Sir Anthony Synnot and Anthony Synnot.
Foolish Wives, directed by Erich Von Stroheim, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1922
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 5 January 1922!
Which were the important events of 5 January 1922 ?
- Mungday (Discordianism)
- Catholicism - Feast day of St. John Neumann.
- The eleventh day of Christmas in Western Christianity, and the Twelfth Night of Christmas in Western Christianity.
- Sir Anthony Synnot: Australian naval officer (d. 2001).
- Anthony Synnot: Australian admiral (d. 2001).
- Ernest H Shackleton: British South pole explorer (Endurance), dies at 47.
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?