Saturday 5 January 1929
It was Saturday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
The Sixth Sense, directed by Eusebio Fernndez Ardavn, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1929
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1929.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 5 January 1929!
Which were the important events of 5 January 1929 ?
- Mungday (Discordianism)
- Catholicism - Feast day of St. John Neumann.
- The eleventh day of Christmas in Western Christianity, and the Twelfth Night of Christmas in Western Christianity.
- Alex Jany: French swimming champion and Olympian, he won the bronze medal in the 1948 Olympics in London and again at the 1952 Olympics in Helsinki.
- Franz Ueding: Germany Actor.
- Wilbert Harrison: American singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 1994).
- Aulis Rytkönen: Finnish footballer and manager (d. 2014).
- Roger Wulf: Belgian politician, secretary of state for economic & social affairs.
- Bernard Evein: French theatre and film set designer.
- Coup by King Alexander in South Slavia.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?