Sunday 5 January 1930
It was Sunday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
The Farmer's Wife, directed by Alfred Hitchcock, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1930
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1930.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 5 January 1930!
Which were the important events of 5 January 1930 ?
- Mungday (Discordianism)
- Catholicism - Feast day of St. John Neumann.
- The eleventh day of Christmas in Western Christianity, and the Twelfth Night of Christmas in Western Christianity.
- Alfred Masini: American television producer (d. 2010).
- Jean Guernalec: France sport Champion.
- Al Masini: American screenwriter and producer (d. 2010).
- Frederick Charles Tillis: Composer.
- Richard Hayes in Passaic: New Jersey, USA; singer/emcee (Name That Tune).
- Edward Galven Givens Jr in Quanah: Texas, USA; Major US Air Force/astronaut.
- Mao Tse-tung writes "A Single Spark Can Start a Prairie Fire".
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?