Sunday 5 January 1941
It was Sunday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
The Reluctant Dragon, directed by Alfred L. Werker, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1941
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1941.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 5 January 1941!
Which were the important events of 5 January 1941 ?
- Mungday (Discordianism)
- Catholicism - Feast day of St. John Neumann.
- The eleventh day of Christmas in Western Christianity, and the Twelfth Night of Christmas in Western Christianity.
- Gil Brown: American artist, painter and poster maker.
- Charles Mc: St Louis sports Champions.
- Grady Thomas American rock vocalist (Parliaments: Funkadelic, Maggot Brain).
- Hayao Miyazaki: Japanese film maker.
- Jacques Franquet: French police constable of Lyon 1969, Division constable, and then Director of the Central Office for illegal drug traffic in 1981.
- Mansoor Pataudi: Indian cricketer and coach (d. 2011)
- Chuck McKinley: American tennis player and champion of the Wimbledon Men's Singles in 1963.
- Amy Johnson: American/Canadian actress, singer, songwriter, scriptwriter, producer, director, musician and gymnast, who had a big breakthrough with her first serious role in February 1998, on the TV series "Felicity," playing best friend to the star Keri Russell.
- British / Australian troops conquer Bardia Lybia
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?