Tuesday 5 January 1954
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican).
In UK Answer Me by Frankie Laine was in the top 5 hits.
David and Bathsheba, directed by Henry King, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1954
while Beyond This Place by A.J. Cronin was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1954.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 5 January 1954!
Which were the important events of 5 January 1954 ?
- Mungday (Discordianism)
- Catholicism - Feast day of St. John Neumann.
- The eleventh day of Christmas in Western Christianity, and the Twelfth Night of Christmas in Western Christianity.
- Bryan Hitt: rocker (REO Speedwagon - "Keep on Loving You").
- Laszlo Krasznahorkai: Hungarian writer.
- Alex English: American basketball player and coach.
- László Krasznahorkai: Hungarian author and screenwriter.
- Rabbit Maranville: American baseball player and manager (d. 1954).
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1954 ?
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?