Thursday 5 January 1967
It was Thursday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include J B Brown and Ricky Paull Goldin in San Francisco.
In that special week of January people in US were listening to I'm A Believer by The Monkees.
In UK I'm A Believer by The Monkees was in the top 5 hits.
Grand Prix, directed by John Frankenheimer, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1967
while The Secret Of Santa Vittoria by Robert Crichton was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching The Invaders.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 5 January 1967!
Which were the important events of 5 January 1967 ?
- Mungday (Discordianism)
- Catholicism - Feast day of St. John Neumann.
- The eleventh day of Christmas in Western Christianity, and the Twelfth Night of Christmas in Western Christianity.
- J B Brown: NFL cornerback (Miami Dolphins, Pittsburgh Steelers).
- Ricky Paull Goldin in San Francisco: California, USA; actor (Doug - Hail to the Chief, Another World).
- Ray Crockett: NFL defensive back (Denver Broncos-Super Bowl XXXII).
- Chris Nabholz: US baseball pitcher (Boston Red Sox).
- Ferdinando Gandolfi: Italian swimmer, an Olympic gold medal water polo champion at Barcelona in 1992.
- Christopher Weidner: German astrologer, a consultant, published writer and lecturer. Christopher began his studies of Astrology, Tarot and the Kabbalah in 1983, entering into studies of the theories of the "Fourth Way" in 1986. From 1992 he studied Eastern philosophies, in particular Taoist and Feng Shui techniques. He studied at the School for transpersonal Astrology in Nuremberg with Michael Ro and Brigitte Hamann, 1992-94, receiving qualifications as an examiner. From 1994 he did freelance work as an author and a
- Joe Flanigan: American actor and screenwriter
- KLXA (now KTBN) TV channel 40 in Fontana-San Ana, CA (IND) begins
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1967 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- The Monkees - I'm A Believer
- The Royal Guardsmen - Snoopy Vs. The Red Baron
- Aaron Neville - Tell It Like It Is
- The New Vaudeville Band - Winchester Cathedral
- Nancy Sinatra - Sugar Town
- Frank Sinatra - That's Life
- Paul Revere & the Raiders - Good Thing
- The Mamas & The Papas - Words Of Love
- Four Tops - Standing In The Shadows Of Love
- Donovan - Mellow Yellow
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?