Tuesday 5 July 1904
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Don Goddard and Franz Adolf Syberg.
Los políticos, directed by Eugene Py, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1904
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 5 July 1904!
Which were the important events of 5 July 1904 ?
- Isle of Man: Tynwald Day (1266).
- Venezuela: Independence Day (1811).
- Algeria: Independence Day (1962).
- Cape Verde: Independence Day (1975).
- Church of the SubGenius: X-Day (1998).
- Armenia: Constitution Day (1995)
- Czech Republic and Slovakia: Arrival of Saints Cyril and Methodius in Great Moravia (around 863).
- Don Goddard: Binghamton, New York -- News anchor (ABC Evening News 1958-59).
- Franz Adolf Syberg: Composer.
- Heinrich Beuckelmann: Germany Actor.
- Marie Besson: Mont?limar EXecutives.
- Harold Acton: English/Italian historian/art collector, dies at age 84.
- Ernst Mayr: German-American biologist and ornithologist (d. 2005)
- Milburn Stone: American actor (Doc - Gunsmoke), dies at age 75 (born 1904).
- Giants 18-game winning streak ends as Phillies win 6-5 in 10 inn
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 5 July 1904
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1904 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Sweet Adeline (You're the Flower of My Heart) - Albert Campbell & James F. Harrison
- My Cosey Corner Girl - Henry Burr
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
What news were making the headlines those days in July 1904?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?