Sunday 5 July 1908
It was Sunday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
I promessi sposi, directed by Mario Morais, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1908
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1908.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 5 July 1908!
Which were the important events of 5 July 1908 ?
- Isle of Man: Tynwald Day (1266).
- Venezuela: Independence Day (1811).
- Algeria: Independence Day (1962).
- Cape Verde: Independence Day (1975).
- Church of the SubGenius: X-Day (1998).
- Armenia: Constitution Day (1995)
- Czech Republic and Slovakia: Arrival of Saints Cyril and Methodius in Great Moravia (around 863).
- Henri Orleans: French aristocrat, the Comte de Paris.
- J Danton: American professor, librarian, author, married once, two children.
- de Paris: Nouvion Politician.
- Dana Greeley: American clergyman.
- Jonas Lie: Norwegian jurist, writer, and politician of Nasjonal Samling ('National Unity'), the fascist party founded by Vidkun Quisling and active from 1933 to 1945.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1908 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- When It's Moonlight on the Prairie - Haydn Quartet
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in July 1908?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?