Tuesday 5 July 1910
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Hercules and the Big Stick, directed by mile Cohl, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1910
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1910.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 5 July 1910!
Which were the important events of 5 July 1910 ?
- Isle of Man: Tynwald Day (1266).
- Venezuela: Independence Day (1811).
- Algeria: Independence Day (1962).
- Cape Verde: Independence Day (1975).
- Church of the SubGenius: X-Day (1998).
- Armenia: Constitution Day (1995)
- Czech Republic and Slovakia: Arrival of Saints Cyril and Methodius in Great Moravia (around 863).
- André Patou: French military officer in World War II, an admiral in the French Resistance, awarded the title of 'Compagnon de la Libération' (English: Companion of the Liberation).
- Georges Vedel: French public law professor, credited as being "the reviser of public law" in France.
- Robert K Meston: US sociologist (functionalism).
- S Poniman: Indonesian singer and actor (d. 1978).
- Robert K Merton: American sociologist (d. 2003).
- Andr? Patou: Parthenay Military man
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1910 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Casey Jones - Billy Murray & American Quartet
- Moonlight in Jungle Land - Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan
- Cubanola Glide - Prince's Orchestra
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in July 1910?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?