Saturday 5 July 1913
It was Saturday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
The Flying Circus, directed by Alfred Lind, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1913
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1913.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 5 July 1913!
Which were the important events of 5 July 1913 ?
- Isle of Man: Tynwald Day (1266).
- Venezuela: Independence Day (1811).
- Algeria: Independence Day (1962).
- Cape Verde: Independence Day (1975).
- Church of the SubGenius: X-Day (1998).
- Armenia: Constitution Day (1995)
- Czech Republic and Slovakia: Arrival of Saints Cyril and Methodius in Great Moravia (around 863).
- Georges Houel: France sport Champion.
- Pierre Bordas: French publisher, the founder in 1946 of 'éditions Bordas,' a publishing house based in Paris.
- George Costakis: Russian art collector (d. 1990).
- Smiley Lewis: American rhythm and blues vocalist and guitarist (d. 1966).
- Torvald Klaveness: Norwegian shipowner.
- Queen Wilhelmina meets SDAP-leader Troelstra
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1913 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- To Have, To Hold, To Love - Henry Burr
- You're a Great Big Blue-Eyed Baby - Peerless Quartet
- The Land of Golden Dreams - Elsie Baker & James F. Harrison
- Harry Lauder - She's the Lass for Me
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?