Thursday 5 July 1923
It was Thursday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Merry-Go-Round, directed by Rupert Julian, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1923
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1923.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 5 July 1923!
Which were the important events of 5 July 1923 ?
- Isle of Man: Tynwald Day (1266).
- Venezuela: Independence Day (1811).
- Algeria: Independence Day (1962).
- Cape Verde: Independence Day (1975).
- Church of the SubGenius: X-Day (1998).
- Armenia: Constitution Day (1995)
- Czech Republic and Slovakia: Arrival of Saints Cyril and Methodius in Great Moravia (around 863).
- Angelo Turconi: Italian soccer/football player and team manager, he played for Pro Patria (1940-1942, 1945-1950, 1957-1958), Liguria (1942-1943), Varese (1944), Como (1950-1954), Palermo (1954-1955), Sanremese (1955-1957), and Borgomanero (1958-1959), and two games with the Italian national team in 1948.
- John McKay: West Virginia, United States -- Football coach (USC, Tampa Bay, 5X Rose Bowl Champ).
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1923 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Bambalina - Ray Miller & His Orchestra
- Coal Black Mammy - Al Jolson
- Dearest - Nora Bayes
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?