Wednesday 5 July 1933
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
His Private Secretary, directed by Philip H. Whitman, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1933
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1933.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 5 July 1933!
Which were the important events of 5 July 1933 ?
- Isle of Man: Tynwald Day (1266).
- Venezuela: Independence Day (1811).
- Algeria: Independence Day (1962).
- Cape Verde: Independence Day (1975).
- Church of the SubGenius: X-Day (1998).
- Armenia: Constitution Day (1995)
- Czech Republic and Slovakia: Arrival of Saints Cyril and Methodius in Great Moravia (around 863).
- Christian Collardot: France sport Champion.
- Terence Cooper: North Ireland -- Actor (Casino Royale).
- Michael Heltau: German film/stage/tv actor, singer.
- Bertrand Dufourcq: French diplomat, who served as Ambassador to Russia and Mongolia (1991-1992).
- German party Catholic Center disbands
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?