Sunday 5 July 1936
It was Sunday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
The Devil-Doll, directed by Lionel Barrymore, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1936
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1936.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 5 July 1936!
Which were the important events of 5 July 1936 ?
- Isle of Man: Tynwald Day (1266).
- Venezuela: Independence Day (1811).
- Algeria: Independence Day (1962).
- Cape Verde: Independence Day (1975).
- Church of the SubGenius: X-Day (1998).
- Armenia: Constitution Day (1995)
- Czech Republic and Slovakia: Arrival of Saints Cyril and Methodius in Great Moravia (around 863).
- Shirley Knight in Goessei: Kansas, USA; actress (Endless Love, Secrets).
- Christian Baltzer: France sport Champion.
- Tania Bari: Dutch ballet dancer.
- Shirley Knight: American actress.
- James Mirrlees: Scottish economist and academic Nobel Prize laureate.
- 120 degrees F (49 degrees C), Gannvalley, South Dakota (state record hot).
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?