Sunday 5 July 1942
It was Sunday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
The Magnificent Ambersons, directed by Orson Welles, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1942
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 5 July 1942!
Which were the important events of 5 July 1942 ?
- Isle of Man: Tynwald Day (1266).
- Venezuela: Independence Day (1811).
- Algeria: Independence Day (1962).
- Cape Verde: Independence Day (1975).
- Church of the SubGenius: X-Day (1998).
- Armenia: Constitution Day (1995)
- Czech Republic and Slovakia: Arrival of Saints Cyril and Methodius in Great Moravia (around 863).
- Tom O'Hara: Chicago sports Champions.
- Ada J Bas-Jansen: Dutch MP (CDA).
- Matthias Bamert: Swiss composer and conductor.
- Hannes Löhr: German footballer coach and manager.
- Eliot Feld: American ballet dancer and choreographer.
- Johannes Lohr: German football player and coach
- Donna Cunningham: American astrologer, and author of several books and e-books, she is an international lecturer and has contributed columns to The Mountain Astrologer, Dell Horoscope and other magazines. Her books include "How to Read Your Astrology Chart" and "Healing Pluto Problems."
- Ian Fleming graduates from a training school for spies in Canada
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?