Saturday 5 July 1952
It was Saturday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
We're Not Married!, directed by Edmund Goulding, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1952
while The Caine Mutiny by Herman Wouk was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 5 July 1952!
Which were the important events of 5 July 1952 ?
- Isle of Man: Tynwald Day (1266).
- Venezuela: Independence Day (1811).
- Algeria: Independence Day (1962).
- Cape Verde: Independence Day (1975).
- Church of the SubGenius: X-Day (1998).
- Armenia: Constitution Day (1995)
- Czech Republic and Slovakia: Arrival of Saints Cyril and Methodius in Great Moravia (around 863).
- Michael Hess: American/Irish lawyer, deputy chief legal counsel and later chief legal counsel to the Republican National Committee (RNC) in the late 1980s and early 1990s.
- Terence Henricks: Astronaut.
- David Dreier: (Rep-R-California, 1981- ).
- Michael Don McNabb: Composer.
- Terence Tom Henricks: Bryan, Ohio -- USAF / Astronaut (STS 44, 55, 70, 78).
- David Pinkney: British racing driver
- Terence T "Tom" Henricks in Bryan: Ohio, USA; Lieutenant Colonel US Air Force/astronaut (STS 44).
- Of Thee I Sing closes at Ziegfeld Theater NYC after 72 performances
- 59th Wimbledon Womens Tennis: Maureen Connolly beats L Brough (75 63)
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1952 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Walkin' My Baby Back Home - Nat King Cole (Billy May & His Orchestra)
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?