Monday 5 July 1993
It was Monday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Bill Clinton (Democratic). In that special week of July people in US were listening to Weak by SWV.
In UK Dreams by Gabrielle was in the top 5 hits.
In the Line of Fire, directed by Wolfgang Petersen, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1993
while The Bridges Of Madison County by Robert James Waller was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1993.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 5 July 1993!
Which were the important events of 5 July 1993 ?
- Isle of Man: Tynwald Day (1266).
- Venezuela: Independence Day (1811).
- Algeria: Independence Day (1962).
- Cape Verde: Independence Day (1975).
- Church of the SubGenius: X-Day (1998).
- Armenia: Constitution Day (1995)
- Czech Republic and Slovakia: Arrival of Saints Cyril and Methodius in Great Moravia (around 863).
- Hollie Cavanagh: English-American singer.
- Yaroslav Kosov: Russian ice hockey player.
- Mehdi Tarfi: Belgian footballer.
- Alison Henry: YouTube Star.
- Harrison E Salisbury: US journalist (NY Times), dies at 84.
- Richard Chelimo run world record 10 km (27:07.91)
- Iraq disarmament crisis: UN inspection teams leave Iraq. Iraq then agrees to UNSCOM demands and the inspection teams return.
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1993 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- SWV - Weak
- Janet Jackson - That's The Way Love Goes
- Tag Team - Whoomp! There It Is
- UB40 - Can't Help Falling In Love
- H-Town - Knockin' Da Boots
- Robin S - Show Me Love
- Rod Stewart - Have I Told You Lately (Live)
- Dre Day - Dr. Dre
- Expose - I'll Never Get Over You (Getting Over Me)
- Duran Duran - Come Undone
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?