Monday 5 June 1911
It was Monday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Charles Fletcher and Arrigo Morselli.
The Infant at Snakeville, directed by Gilbert M. 'Broncho Billy' Anderson, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1911
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 5 June 1911!
Which were the important events of 5 June 1911 ?
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of N�r (Light) - First day of the fifth month of the Bah�'f Calendar.
- Feast of Saint Boniface.
- Seychelles - Liberation Day.
- National holiday of Denmark (Constitution Day).
- World Environment Day, since the United Nations General Assembly resolution in 1972.
- Anniversary of the Signing of the Inuvialuit Final Agreement (Inuvaluit Day).
- Charles Fletcher: Physician / CEO (ASH).
- Arrigo Morselli: Italian soccer player.
- Ren? James: Vichy physician.
- Red Sox Joe Wood strikes out 3 pinch hitters in 9th for 5-4 win
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1911 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- I'm Falling in Love with Someone - John McCormack
- All Aboard for Blanket Bay - Ada Jones
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
What news were making the headlines those days in June 1911?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?