Sunday 5 June 1921
It was Sunday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Idle Hands, directed by Frank Reicher, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1921
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1921.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 5 June 1921!
Which were the important events of 5 June 1921 ?
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of N�r (Light) - First day of the fifth month of the Bah�'f Calendar.
- Feast of Saint Boniface.
- Seychelles - Liberation Day.
- National holiday of Denmark (Constitution Day).
- World Environment Day, since the United Nations General Assembly resolution in 1972.
- Anniversary of the Signing of the Inuvialuit Final Agreement (Inuvaluit Day).
- Francois Donati: Italian journalist; writer on stock market trends.
- Franéois Donati: Nice Journalist.
- Mary Blaylock: American astrologer, pro since 1970, teacher.
- Georges Feydeau: French playwright of the era known as the Belle Époque.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1921 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- I Ain't Got Nobody - Marion Harris
- Kitten On the Keys - Zez Confrey & His Orchestra
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?