Tuesday 5 June 1923
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
The Shock, directed by Lambert Hillyer, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1923
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1923.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 5 June 1923!
Which were the important events of 5 June 1923 ?
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of N�r (Light) - First day of the fifth month of the Bah�'f Calendar.
- Feast of Saint Boniface.
- Seychelles - Liberation Day.
- National holiday of Denmark (Constitution Day).
- World Environment Day, since the United Nations General Assembly resolution in 1972.
- Anniversary of the Signing of the Inuvialuit Final Agreement (Inuvaluit Day).
- Jorge Daponte: Argentinian race car driver (d. 1963).
- Roger Lebel: Canadian actor (d. 1994).
- Daniel Pinkham: American composer, organist, and harpsichordist (d. 2006).
- Daniel Rogers Pinkham: Lynn, Massachusetts -- Composer (Signs of Zodiac).
- Floyd Taylor: American scientist, psychologist and researcher in atomics.
- George H Breitner: Impressionist painter, dies at 65.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1923 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Love Sends A Little Gift Of Roses - Sam Ash
- Bambalina - Paul Whiteman & His Orchestra
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?