Sunday 5 June 1932
It was Sunday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 5 June 1932!
Which were the important events of 5 June 1932 ?
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of N�r (Light) - First day of the fifth month of the Bah�'f Calendar.
- Feast of Saint Boniface.
- Seychelles - Liberation Day.
- National holiday of Denmark (Constitution Day).
- World Environment Day, since the United Nations General Assembly resolution in 1972.
- Anniversary of the Signing of the Inuvialuit Final Agreement (Inuvaluit Day).
- Paul Guilbert: French journalist, a political reporter for Combat, Quotidien de Paris and L’Express.
- A R Dawson: Rugby player.
- Christy Brown: Dublin, Ireland -- Novelist (My Left Foot, Down All the Days).
- Dave Gold: American businessman founded the 99 Cents Only Stores (d. 2013).
- Peter Balin: American occultist and author of the "Mayan Tarot Book," as well as artist of the deck.
- Gaston Mercier: French rower who competed in the 1952 Summer Olympics, in the 1956 Summer Olympics, and in the 1960 Summer Olympics.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?