Sunday 5 June 1932
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 5 June 1932!
Which were the important events of 5 June 1932 ?
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of N�r (Light) - First day of the fifth month of the Bah�'f Calendar.
- Feast of Saint Boniface.
- Seychelles - Liberation Day.
- National holiday of Denmark (Constitution Day).
- World Environment Day, since the United Nations General Assembly resolution in 1972.
- Anniversary of the Signing of the Inuvialuit Final Agreement (Inuvaluit Day).
- A R Dawson: Rugby player.
- Peter Balin: American occultist and author of the "Mayan Tarot Book," as well as artist of the deck.
- Paul Guilbert: French journalist, a political reporter for Combat, Quotidien de Paris and L’Express.
- Gaston Mercier: French rower who competed in the 1952 Summer Olympics, in the 1956 Summer Olympics, and in the 1960 Summer Olympics.
- Christy Brown: Dublin, Ireland -- Novelist (My Left Foot, Down All the Days).
- Dave Gold: American businessman founded the 99 Cents Only Stores (d. 2013)
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?