Tuesday 5 June 1934
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include F Curtis Michel and Gwen Swire.
Little Miss Marker, directed by Alexander Hall, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1934
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 5 June 1934!
Which were the important events of 5 June 1934 ?
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of N�r (Light) - First day of the fifth month of the Bah�'f Calendar.
- Feast of Saint Boniface.
- Seychelles - Liberation Day.
- National holiday of Denmark (Constitution Day).
- World Environment Day, since the United Nations General Assembly resolution in 1972.
- Anniversary of the Signing of the Inuvialuit Final Agreement (Inuvaluit Day).
- F Curtis Michel: LaCrosse, Wisconsin -- Astronaut.
- Gwen Swire: British social worker.
- Bill D Moyers in Hugo: Oklahoma, USA; news commentator (Bill Moyers' Journal).
- James Glasser: American legal manager and CEO of GATX Capital, a portfolio management and real estate investment company.
- Bill Moyers: American journalist, Bill Moyers has made a name for himself as a television interviewer and political aide in the Kennedy and Johnson presidential administrations.
- Vilhjálmur Einarsson: Icelandic triple jumper painter and educator
- 1st formal meeting of Baker Street Irregulars (NYC)
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?