Monday 5 June 1950
It was Monday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
Panic in the Streets, directed by Elia Kazan, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1950
while The Cardinal by Henry Morton Robinson was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1950.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 5 June 1950!
Which were the important events of 5 June 1950 ?
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of N�r (Light) - First day of the fifth month of the Bah�'f Calendar.
- Feast of Saint Boniface.
- Seychelles - Liberation Day.
- National holiday of Denmark (Constitution Day).
- World Environment Day, since the United Nations General Assembly resolution in 1972.
- Anniversary of the Signing of the Inuvialuit Final Agreement (Inuvaluit Day).
- Adrian Cosma: Romania -- Team handball (1976 Olympics - Silver Medalist).
- J Bittenbinder: American television host and author.
- Ronnie Dyson: United States -- Singer (Hair, All over your face).
- Abraham Sarmiento: Jr.
- Daniel von Bargen: American actor (d. 2015).
- George Terwilliger: American attorney, highly visible on TV and in the media in December 2000 as one of the team of lawyers for George W. Bush during the election chaos.
- J J Bittenbinder: American television host and author
- US Supreme Court undermines legal foundations of segregation.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?