Thursday 5 June 1986
It was Thursday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican). In that special week of June people in US were listening to Live To Tell by Madonna.
In UK The Chicken Song by Spitting Image was in the top 5 hits.
Ferris Bueller's Day Off, directed by John Hughes, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1986
while A Perfect Spy by John le Carré was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1986.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 5 June 1986!
Which were the important events of 5 June 1986 ?
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of N�r (Light) - First day of the fifth month of the Bah�'f Calendar.
- Feast of Saint Boniface.
- Seychelles - Liberation Day.
- National holiday of Denmark (Constitution Day).
- World Environment Day, since the United Nations General Assembly resolution in 1972.
- Anniversary of the Signing of the Inuvialuit Final Agreement (Inuvaluit Day).
- Christian Baracat: German rugby player.
- Ahren Stringer: Metal Singer.
- Dave Bolland: Canadian ice hockey player.
- Amanda Crew: Canadian actress.
- Vernon Gholston: American football player.
- Jun Hasegawa: Japanese-American model
- SD Padre Steve Garvey ejected for 1st time
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1986 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Madonna - Live To Tell
- Patti LaBelle - On My Own
- Whitney Houston - Greatest Love Of All
- Nu Shooz - I Can't Wait
- Mike + The Mechanics - All I Need Is A Miracle
- Orchestral Manoeuvres In The Dark - If You Leave
- Level 42 - Something About You
- The Jets - Crush On You
- Billy Ocean - There'll Be Sad Songs (To Make You Cry)
- George Michael - A Different Corner
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?