Friday 5 June 1987
It was Friday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican). In that special week of June people in US were listening to You Keep Me Hangin' On by Kim Wilde.
In UK Nothing's Gonna Stop Us Now by Starship was in the top 5 hits.
The Witches of Eastwick, directed by George Miller, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1987
while The Haunted Mesa by Louis L'Amour was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1987.
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 5 June 1987!
Which were the important events of 5 June 1987 ?
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of N�r (Light) - First day of the fifth month of the Bah�'f Calendar.
- Feast of Saint Boniface.
- Seychelles - Liberation Day.
- National holiday of Denmark (Constitution Day).
- World Environment Day, since the United Nations General Assembly resolution in 1972.
- Anniversary of the Signing of the Inuvialuit Final Agreement (Inuvaluit Day).
- Carlie Butler: YouTube Star.
- Fallon King: R&B Singer.
- Charlie Clements: English actor.
- Kenny De Ketele: Belgian cyclist.
- Marcus Thornton: American basketball player.
- Dwight Gooden returns from drug rehabilitation and allows wins game
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1987 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Kim Wilde - You Keep Me Hangin' On
- Atlantic Starr - Always
- Lisa Lisa And Cult Jam - Head To Toe
- Chris DeBurgh - The Lady In Red
- U2 - With Or Without You
- Genesis - In Too Deep
- Bon Jovi - Wanted Dead Or Alive
- Fleetwood Mac - Big Love
- Herb Alpert - Diamonds
- Whitney Houston - I Wanna Dance With Somebody (Who Loves Me)
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?