Wednesday 5 June 1996
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Bill Clinton (Democratic). In that special week of June people in US were listening to Tha Crossroads by Bone Thugs-N-Harmony.
In UK Three Lions by Baddiel & Skinner and The Lightning Seeds was in the top 5 hits.
Eraser, directed by Charles Russell, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1996
while The Runaway Jury by John Grisham was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 5 June 1996!
Which were the important events of 5 June 1996 ?
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of N�r (Light) - First day of the fifth month of the Bah�'f Calendar.
- Feast of Saint Boniface.
- Seychelles - Liberation Day.
- National holiday of Denmark (Constitution Day).
- World Environment Day, since the United Nations General Assembly resolution in 1972.
- Anniversary of the Signing of the Inuvialuit Final Agreement (Inuvaluit Day).
- Brandon Lee: American noted family, first son of Pamela Anderson Lee and her husband, drummer, Tommy Lee.
- Howard Stern Radio Show premieres in Memphis TN on WMFS 92.9 FM
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1996 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Bone Thugs-N-Harmony - Tha Crossroads
- Celine Dion - Because You Loved Me
- Mariah Carey - Always Be My Baby
- Toni Braxton - You're Makin' Me High
- Tony Rich Project - Nobody Knows
- Tracy Chapman - Give Me One Reason
- Alanis Morissette - Ironic
- SWV - You're The One
- George Michael - Fastlove
- Metallica - Until It Sleeps
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?