Tuesday 5 June 2007
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
In that special week of June people in US were listening to Umbrella by Rihanna.
1408, directed by Mikael Hfstrm, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2007
while A Thousand Splendid Suns by Khaled Hosseini was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Teen News Now.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing 2 SPICY or Aqua Teen Hunger Force Zombie Ninja Pro-Am.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 2007.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 5 June 2007!
Which were the important events of 5 June 2007 ?
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of N�r (Light) - First day of the fifth month of the Bah�'f Calendar.
- Feast of Saint Boniface.
- Seychelles - Liberation Day.
- National holiday of Denmark (Constitution Day).
- World Environment Day, since the United Nations General Assembly resolution in 1972.
- Anniversary of the Signing of the Inuvialuit Final Agreement (Inuvaluit Day).
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 05 June
- Povel Ramel: Swedish singer-songwriter and pianist (d. 2007).
- The British Antarctic Survey announces that the flow rate of 300 previously unmeasured glaciers increased by 12% between 1993 and 2003, adding to concerns over glacier retreat and the rise in sea levels caused by global warming. (British Antarctic Survey)
- A Guyanese suspect who allegedly planned an attack on New York City's JFK Airport surrenders in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago. (Sky)
- United States v. Libby: I. Lewis ampquotScooterampquot Libby, Jr., former chief of staff to Vice President Dick Cheney, is sentenced to 30 months in prison after being convicted of perjury and obstruction of justice in the CIA leak grand jury investigation. (CNN)
- U.S. President George W. Bush begins his tour of Europe in Prague before the G8 summit in Germany. During his visit, he intends to address the deployment of interceptor rockets, the establishment of radar bases in Poland and the Czech Republic, and the related tension that has arisen between the United States and Russia. (BBC)
- Spanish Basque separatist group ETA announces it will end its 15-month cease-fire tonight at midnight (CEST). (RTÉ)
- Thailand's interim government removes a ban on political party activities. (BBC)
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 2007 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?